LOCATION: Songkhla, Thailand
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 year (Renewable)
WORKING SCHEDULE: Onshore, 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
To assist the SKL Maintenance Supervisor & Contract Manager in general administration work and to provide administration support to the Execution Team. He / She shall also coordinate all the maintenance jobs between COMPANY and CONTRACTORS to ensure that all submitted invoices are complied with the agreed terms and rates of the CONTRACT, as well as to assist in monitoring work orders and contract expenditures to be in line with proposed budget.
• Daily cost tracking, cost reporting and validation of SUBCONTRACTORS’ billing, in order to develop realistically the forecasted cost projection report,
• Develop overall man-hour & cost forecast based from contractual and estimated project budget
• Process monthly man-hours data and resulting invoices to ensure of correctness and consistence with the CONTRACT’s terms and conditions prior to submission to COMPANY,
• Investigate areas where the CONTRACT’s financial position is, or is trending towards deviation from the approved budget,
• Assist the Contract Manager on hiring of manpower to fit for the job, and the procurement of equipment, hand tools, office stationary, and etc. as per works requirement and/or when required by the COMPANY,
• Arrange mobilization/demobilization of personnel to/from offshore facilities (e.g. BTM request, travelling arrangement such as air ticket, transportation and accommodation for offshore & onshore staff).
• Provide secretarial services including in/out mail monitoring, appointment arrangement, request for service (RFS) issuance, PR issuance assigned by supervisor, PPE preparation for staffs, typing of confidential/official correspondence, filing, allowance reimbursement etc.,
• Assist with preparation of presentations, contract documents, reports and meeting room arrangement,
• Updating contractor performance record in the preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Arrangement for Medical checkup & Safety Training for staffs
• Follow and strict adherence to the COMPANY's SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to COMPANY's Onshore Coordinator.
Job End Results:
• Effectively carrying out administration support functions with satisfactory performance from stakeholders,
• Ensure of the efficiency of the document /data storage, tracking and retrieval systems,
• Timely distribution of all required reports/presentations, provided in a professional manner,
• Ensure of the security of all confidential documents for the COMPANY’s Corporate Maintenance Department,
• Timely and accuracy of invoice checking and submission,
• Ensure good cooperation and strong relationships with staffs, COMPANY’s personnel and various external parties to contribute to the positive image of the CONTRACT as a whole,
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Required Competencies :
• Knowledge of basic SSHE requirements in a working environment,
• Administrative works’ experiences with exposure to Oil & Gas business,
• An ordered and systematic approach with technical understanding so as to keep all the documentation correctly filed,
• High level of integrity and reliable,
• Time management and organizational skills,
• Customer-service oriented.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Arts/Administrations.
• Good business & financial skills and be accurate in the work processes & executions.
• Computer literate, MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Good command of written and spoken English
Start Date : 26/10/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs