This role will be responsible for assisting in managing the client relationship from beginning to end by applying Lean and Six Sigma techniques to lead and execute upstream (conventional or unconventional) project teams in delivering client benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Helping build Lean Six Sigma capabilities at the Oil & Gas client via delivery of training, mentoring Lean Practitioners, guiding leadership and delivering tangible financial and culture change impact.
* Working with Managing Director and Senior Director to develop roll out execution plan.
* Working with the company and client deployment team to implement roll out of the execution plan.
* Ensuring that the work provided is consistent with the firm's domain expertise and beliefs and is delivered with high-impact, tangible results.
* Supporting the firm's activity in developing new business and developing intellectual property.
* Extensive travel to client locations; international travel required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Engineering Undergraduate degree required, Advanced Engineering degree is desirable.
* Black Belt or Lean Master Certification required, Master Black Belt a plus.
* Must have a minimum of 8 years Lean and Six Sigma experience operating from a strategic perspective in driving tactical and operational improvements.
* 5 years experience leading and executing Oil and Gas - Petroleum Engineering projects, with a clear demonstration and track record of success a plus.
* Must have planned, executed, and followed up on multiple kaizen events as well as partnership with client leadership to embed lean thinking into the culture.
* Must have held roles of either Engineering Director or Engineering Manager in the R&D, Development or Manufacturing Process Design domains.
* Prior experience coaching and mentoring in an engineering environment.
* Proven record of innovation and pushing the technology envelope in an engineering setting.
* Experience operating in the Middle East a plus.
* Good analytical and problem solving kills.
* Excellent leadership, ethics, communication (written and oral), project management and interpersonal skills required.
Start Date : 24/10/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs