To execute the activities pertaining to planning / reporting within a project, under the supervision of the Project Manager, in compliance with quality requirements and Project Execution Plan, WBS and Schedules.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- to prepare the project control documents (Milestones Plan, Project Summary Schedules, 90 days Schedule, WBS, Project Detailed Schedule, Baseline Schedule, Progress Curves, Reporting) of competence in compliance with the project requirements under the supervision of the Project Manager/Coordinator.
- to review all planning reports, outputs and presentations
- to performe the periodical schedule control by means of time now technique, assess physical progress of the project and forecast the predicted completion evidencing any deviations towards the approved baselines
- to support the Project Team in performing the Risk Analysis by running the appropriate company software to determine the schedule reliability
- to interact with the all relevant Company Departments, Client and Vendors representatives for the topics of competence
In addition, he/she has to demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills, including the editing, oversight or preparation of technical reports and the presentation of information to Top Management and various committees.
- excellent organizational skills
- strong communication skills
- fluent English speaker and writer
- good attention to detail
- numerate and computer literate (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Primavera)
- pro-active mentality and attitude
- Planner Medium: at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
Start Date : 03/10/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs