• Logging, tracking and updating Drawing Change Requests
• Inputting new/updated drawings into the S Drive and Alchemy superseding old versions.
• Updating Hard Copy Controlled Copy Drawing Sets
• Logging, tracking, checking mods in the mod system once complete scanning and adding to alchemy/Q4
• Attend monthly mod meeting with update on number of mods in the system and any/all progress made on mods highlighted
• Update the weekly TGPP Management Systems Weekly Report with MOD/DCR/ Procedures/PCRs and Alcumus data
• Update PSPI spreadsheet with commissioned mods >6m data.
• Updating Incident Control Plan as and when updates are made including sending out updates via transmittal
• Update the TGPP Trip Review using the Weekly highlights to log any plant trips. At the end of each month this is emailed to Paul Williams
• Scan Return to Service Documents and add to the TGPP Reports folder in corresponding file Breagh/TGPP/VPL then add the document details to Archive Database as part of OPEN ARCHIVE and put in Archive in the first Row (Open Archive) you will see a number of other Return to Service Files
• Log/transmit and prepare project documentation in the relevant project files on the S Drive. Create project Once project is complete and engineers are happy with documentation add to the plant drawings folder on the S Drive and add to Alchemy.
• Send hard copy drawings which are larger than A3 offsite to be reduced as and when required to Teesside Graphics. Raise the requisition to match.
• Send any drawings which are larger than A3 and required laminating to Ark Group. Raise the requisition to match. Purchase order to be raised and taken with the drawing.
• Archive incoming archive boxes from TGPP Comm Tech team and any boxes of documentation raised by TGPP Staff to be archived. Add the details to the Archive Database. Follow the Archive Procedure for archiving the boxes.
• Review archive database for documentation and boxes that have reached/gone past retention period. Detail documents/boxes on Documents for Destruction form to be signed off. Once signed pull documentation out to be either disposed of in the recycle bin or shredded as necessary.
• Cover purchasing duties during times of annual leave
• Shredding documents brought through to reception to be shredded.
• Incoming and outgoing post on Thursday and Friday
• Greet visitors on Thursday/Friday including any coffees/teas as required
• Change the brass Duty Call Out Manager plaque in Reception on Thursday as needed.
Start Date : 03/10/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs