The Project Engineer will be responsible for the execution of planning activities throughout the assigned scope. Provide overall planning and organization of the project during FEED, EPC and Construction Phases. Responsible for the consistency, project scope, quality and compliance to requirements throughout the project life cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support the Project Manager to ensure that the objectives are met and Project Goals are set supporting those.
• Ensure project scope, schedule and cost are clearly defined, closely coordinated, consistently monitored and controlled throughout the project cycle. Reports any deviation and proposes corrective action, to ensure the project goals for safety, schedule, cost, and quality are met.
• Facilitate development of the Project Execution Plan ensuring high quality, all Project Phases up to and including Project Closure are considered and is aligned with the Program Execution Plan.
• Implement project Standard and Procedures, ensuring Contractor and EPC compliance. Recommends improvements, ideas to improve work processes, policies, procedures, and design at every opportunity that will result in either program schedule improvement or cost saving.
• Support PM in the coordination of Team Building and Team Integration related activities. Facilitates new team members integration process.
• Facilitate team meetings and interactions promoting excellent communication with all team members and FEED/EPC Contractor.
• Monitor, facilitate and participate in project reviews as required by the project requirements. Champion the Technical Assurance Plan ensuring the necessary reviews are being completed. Utilize and coordinate functional department’s resources as required to support the project.
• Facilitate Risk Management Identification Process and Support Project Manager to implement mitigation plans.
• Manage the Scope Change Management Process internally and externally with involved contractors, administering and coordination resolutions.
• Support alignment with HSE and manufacturing strategy and deliverables.
• Support compliance with safety principles applicable to the project.
• Support implementation of constructability concepts.
• Drive Project Close out including transfer of project documentation into the operating asset and documenting key project learning experiences in the Project Closure Report.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
• Good working knowledge of International standards and Procedures
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
Start Date : 29/09/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs