For a large scale Coal Fired Thermal Power Plant project in Vietnam we are hiring for an I&C COMMISSIONING ENGINEER.
Together with the Site Commissioning Team you shall:
- Coordinate inspect and Monitor the execution & progress of all the I&C commissioning activities;
- Follow-up and supervise the pre-commissioning (cold tests) and commissioning (hot tests) for all I&C systems including the Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) in the main control room;
- Review and comment the commissioning documents issued by the EPC contractor in order to ensure the completeness and consistency with regard to the completion, acceptance and performance tests;
- Participate in commissioning activities including preparation and witnessing functional testing of systems and listing observations in punch list items;
- Capacity to analyze problems, to suggest changes and modifications in collaboration with the EPC commissioning engineer;
- Participate in the daily/weekly commissioning meetings;
- Follow-up of the Acceptance Tests (Trial Run, Reliability Run, Performance Tests …), review the tests reports and make recommendations regarding their approval;
- Fit all activity/organization/actions within project timing constraints (delay in reviewing documents…);
- Follow-up the I&C punch list items;
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of variation orders and claims between the Owner and the EPC contractor;
- Assist the Site Manager by reporting the status of all I&C commissioning activities.
You have a bachelor degree in Engineering;
You have a Previous experiences in similar CFPP projects as I&C Commissioning Engineer and designing and/or supervising Supercritical coal fired thermal power plant projects with capacities at least 600 MW per unit;
You have at least 10 years of experience in I&C construction, commissioning and/or design of Power Generation plants with extensive knowledge of I&C equipment and systems (DCS logic diagrams and tools, handling of programming languages, interlock checks and optimization of control circuits according to logic diagrams);
You have previous experience with supercritical Coal Fired Power Plants;
You have commissioning supervision experience in similar projects with extensive knowledge of the CFPP process;
You have Good knowledge of applicable codes, norms and standards;
You are fluent in English.
Don’t hesitate to present your candidacy!
Start Date : 26/09/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs