To be the Senior M&E Construction Manager/Lead Project Manager for a Hospital Refit in Central London
• Embrace a delivery-focused culture.
• Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved.
• Organise resources to work additional hours as required to meet project deadlines (e.g. extended site hours if required by client).
• Deliver robust, informative site specific inductions
• Ensuring the organisations safety policies are followed
• Ensure first aid cover and equipment is present
• Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
• Complete safety inspections to company and client standards
• Update site safety performance and key project indicators to pre-agreed frequency.
• Liaison with the client's operational staff to ensure work is undertaken in accordance with construction schedule and clients site requirements
• To site documentation is completed, including but not limited to; Daily diary sheets, Daily allocation sheets, Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications, All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation, Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance.
• To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
• Coordination and liaison with suppliers, site installation and construction teams.
Vehicles, Plant, Equipment and Transport
• Ensure vehicles and plant are operated safely by trained personnel and in a legally compliant manner
• Ensure all equipment is inspected, maintained and tested to agreed frequencies
• Have knowledge of hoists and cranes, and create and agree booking system to manage their capacity.
• Actively police compliance with site rules.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
SMSTS / SSSTS
Professional/lead by example.
• Passion/can do attitude/constructive challenge.
• To hold a proven track record of integrity and ethical behaviours.
• Open to change/new ideas.
• Share information.
• Customer focused
Start Date : 08/09/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs