Our Client (A well-known company in the oil gas industry) is looking for an Office Management Supervisor with the following details:
Location: Doha, Qatar
Duration: 12 months
Status: Resident only
Starting date: ASAP – (Availability should be immediately or notice period should be maximum 2-3 weeks)
· Perfectly fluent at English.
· MS: Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, required.
· Knowledge of SAP would definitely be a plus.
· AutoCAD and Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator are a plus.
· Minimum: Technical High school graduate and 5 year experience in Facility Management or General services
Roles & Responsibilities
· Collate requests from Users, analyse them and report same to Hierarchy for approval.
· Duets with DW Centralized Buyer on procurement of approved furniture or equipment for residents.
· Store all digital records: User/service requests, Delivery Notes/Waybills, Entry/Exit Inventories and Sectional Reports.
· Manage the General Services Warehouse and ensure proper inventory of warehouse items & furniture.
· Supervise daily activities of Estate Officer, Facilities Officer, Facility Managers (FMs) and Contractors; to ensure compliance with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Company’s Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy.
· Ensure Interface with FMs on all pre-occupation, corrective maintenance, Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and post-occupation activities in occupied or unoccupied offices.
· Ensure liaison with DW Works and Maintenance for assistance with technical assessment of residential equipment.
· Review and approve completed work, certify contractors for payment, recommend contract change order and reject unsatisfactory work.
· Prepares Bill of Quantities (BoQ) and Scope of Work (SOW) as required.
· Ensure active participation in the preparation of annual departmental budget.
· Ensure Permits to Work (PTWs) are processed as and at when due, as appointed sectional Operating Authority (OA).
· Ensure initiation, follow-up and subsequent close-out of relevant requests in staff complaints tracking tool.
· Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the Hierarchy.
Please let us know if you would be interested in this position along with sending your updated full CV (with all of responsibilities mentioned for each assignment and dates)
Start Date : 18/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs