The Maintenance Delivery Engineer (MDE) is a critical position within the onshore support team which is responsible for providing direction, direct support, reporting and development across Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument disciplines
This role has overall responsibility for the operational Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument systems support on Operated Asset(s)
The main function of this position is to ensure a fit for purpose maintenance system exists and is being complied with across all aspects of the assets operation. Additionally, to ensure the direct support and direction for electrical, mechanical and instrument systems on the installations is provided for Operations and interface and work closely with Offshore resources to ensure execution of Planned and Specialist Maintenance.
The MDE is a senior member of the operations support team, reporting directly to the Operations Manager with a dotted line to the Asset(s) operations Superintendent(s).
Role and responsibilities
• Role-models compliance with HSE policy . Ensures that all activities are planned and conducted in compliance with HSE policy
• Ensures electrical, mechanical and instrument system strategies are aligned with HSE and business targets
• Manages the discipline support engineers to ensure safe and effective management of maintenance and is measured through appropriate KPIs.
• Leads resolution of all issues relating to electrical, mechanical and instrument systems in terms of support, including contract management
• Provides input to the annual Asset(s) budgets and manages the team in order to deliver budgeted outputs and costs. Effectively managing resources within their control to minimises both waste and risk, and ensures value of work is monitored against the budget on a monthly basis highlighting potential areas for cost savings and growth.
• Provides the planning, preparation, materials/spares, personnel mobilisation for campaign system support
• Provides Contract management representatives for key common asset healthcare and support contracts
• Responsible for ensuring asset (electrical, mechanical and instrument systems) are fully supported to safeguard the integrity of facilities
• Ensures Safety critical element performance / compliance support
• Ensures Business critical element performance / compliance support
• Analyses and improves the implementation of electrical, mechanical and instrument systems support to improve effectiveness,
• Develops support strategies and guidance aligned to Operations and Maintenance Strategies
• Ensures accurate, relevant and quality data input into Maximo
• Collaborates effectively with other teams, and actively encourages individuals to build networks, share knowledge and participates in joint problem solving activities
• Engages in Contractor management - including input to relevant contractor feedback/performance review meetings
• Responsible for improving consistency and opportunities to standardise electrical, mechanical and instrument system practices across operated Assets
• Ensures compliance with UKMS relevant processes and procedures for operational systems
Competence requirements and skills
• Have a practical experience of engineering & maintenance implementation, execution & optimization across a variety of technical disciplines
• Educated to honors degree level in an Engineering discipline and membership with a recognized professional body.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to prepare and present complex program proposals and reports to senior level management.
• Conversant and knowledgeable with respect to current and new legislation and standards.
• Ability to work as a team member and communicate effectively with onshore and offshore personnel at all levels.
• Have the ability to cope with fluctuating work demands and can work to deadlines
• Familiarity with quality processes and the application of continuous improvement tools desirable
• Excellent communication and coordination skills. Proven ability to interact effectively at all organisation levels
• Ability to understand and respond effectively to the requirements of diverse groups and operations
• Experienced in integrated asset planning
• Commercially able with a sound understanding of budgetary process
Start Date :
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs