Primary Purpose of the Job:
To lead and be responsible for the Loss Prevention Engineering technical input into the design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the offshore facilities of the Project, with focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
Decision Making Authority:
1) Planning, execution and decisions for the Loss Prevention Engineering design activities on time and within budget, and as per agreed project requirements and specifications.
2) Responsible for complex technical solutions during the execution of the project.
3) Operate within the framework of established company policies and departmental procedures, guided by engineering codes, standard practices and procedures. Work accomplishments are not subject to third-party checks. The work is occasionally overviewed by the Engineering Manager.
1) Exposed, for extended periods of time, to assignment overseas.
2) Exposed to different cultures, backgrounds and environments. Need to attend to and resolve conflicts, challenges and problems related to a large multi-cultural and multi-discipline technical workforce.
3) Exposed to offshore work environments during construction, installation, hook-up, commissioning, start-up and handover.
4) Activities executed with the highest required level of confidentiality.
1) B.Sc. in Loss prevention/Chemical or relevant Engineering, from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
2) Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
3) A minimum of 15 years' experience in Loss Prevention Engineering design in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 10 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
1) Of the 15 years' experience, a minimum of8 years should have been as a Senior Loss Prevention or relevant Engineer in a major project and a minimum of 5 years as Lead Loss Prevention or relevant Engineer in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC Contractors or O&G Company.
2) Fully familiar with Shell DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
3) Fully familiar with Loss Prevention Engineering discipline software and design review.
4) Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
5) Proven ability to manage Loss Prevention Engineering team in a major project environment.
6) Fundamental knowledge to level of "proficient" or preferably level of "mastery" in Loss Prevention Engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of "developed".
7) Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
Start Date : 17/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs