Primary Purpose of the Job
To lead and be responsible for the Project set of engineering standards and specifications including their development, updates and the associated deviations and change management systems and infrastructure for all project activities.
Decision Making Authority
1) Implement Standard and Deviation activities on time and within budget, and as per agreed project requirements and specifications.
2) Responsible for complex technical solutions during the execution of scope of the project.
3) Operate within the framework of established company policies and departmental procedures, guided by engineering codes, standard practices and procedures. Work accomplishments are not subject to third-party checks. The work is occasionally overviewed by the Engineering Manager.
1) Exposed, for extended periods of time, to assignment overseas
2) Exposed to different cultures, backgrounds and environments. Need to attend to and resolve conflicts, challenges and problems related to large multi-cultural and multi- discipline technical workforce.
3) Exposed to Offshore work environments during construction, installation, hook-up, commissioning, start-up and handover.
4) Activities executed with the highest required level of confidentiality.
1) B.Sc in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognized University, higher degree would be advantageous.
2) Membership of a recognized professional association (or institution) is preferable.
3) A Minimum 15 years experience in design in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 10 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
4) Of the 15 years experience, a minimum of 8 years should have been a Senior Standards Management job in a major project and a minimum of 5 years as Head of Standards in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
5) Fully familiar with Shell DEPs and other international design codes and standards.
6) Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
7) Proven ability to work in a multi-discipline engineering team in a major project environment.
8) Fundamental Knowledge to level of proficient or preferable level of mastery in standard management with added strength in the other discipline to level of developed.
9) Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
10) Set a standards structure and management system which is fit for purpose and to safe and cost effective standards and associated changes and deviations
Start Date : 17/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs