My operator Client has a current requirements for a Project Engineer for a 4 month assignment to be based in Perth / The role will assist the Site Technical Manager to bridge the boundaries between home office-based organizations such as Engineering and MEIC and site-based organizations such as Construction, Quality and Commissioning.
• Steward and lead site special-focus mini-projects.
• Develop and drive DSPs (Decision Support Packages), as needed, to approval for special-focus mini-projects.
• Champion the development of pragmatic solutions to field technical issues in coordination with the Site Engineering Team.
• Champion safety behaviours and the IIF culture in the workplace
• Develop a thorough understanding and stay abreast on behalf of Construction (RFC) / Commissioning (RFSU) Timelines, assist in clearing technical barriers, and coordinate with Site Engineering and ABU FE to expedite engineering deliverables needed for upcoming milestones.
If you meet the essential skills list, please apply now.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum qualifications: Engineering Degree
• Minimum of 15 years relevant, practical experience, including experience in working with / influencing EPCM contractors in executing construction and commissioning activities
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills are essential
• Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards is desirable.
• Fully competent in project engineering and management
• Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can do attitude are required to facilitate solutions in the field
Start Date : 16/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs