Collaborate with all planners and sectional heads within the assigned area to collate information and prepare the integrated master schedule for major overhauls and unit shutdowns while coordinating the timely resolution of maintenance issues in accordance with the maintenance plan/HSE standards in order to support achievement of reliability, integrity, uninterrupted operations and sustenance of high productivity support. The selected candidate shall be performed his duty independently to support the concerned section as per the below detailed task.
• Monitor the financial performance of a given area of activity versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Facilitation of daily and weekly work planning meetings with Maintenance, operations and other supporting documents.
• Develop maintenance shutdown schedules integrating all activities into one comprehensive plan.
• Develop and update the management level schedule to summarize schedule status information for shutdowns and major overhaul
• Maintain the accuracy of the Master Schedule, and advise the Maintenance planning & turnaround manager of any circumstances, which may impact the final project delivery program.
• Participates in plant safety, health and environment packages.
• Create Pm schedule son all critical equipment and quality regulated equipment.
• Creates maintenance schedules and assign the work integrating both the customers and maintenances needs.
• Coordinate with the maintenance planners to ensure production balance with their need of equipment reliability through proactive maintenance
• Follow up and communicates schedules to all resources: maintenance, production, outside services, stores and engineering.
• Manage backlog of work orders and properly communicate with maintenance planners.
• Completes any other tasks as needed or as directed by management.
• Coordinate with maintenance planners to avail the information for scheduling activities.
• Schedule the work as per availability of resources and update the schedule as per actual progress.
• Issue the real report from Primavera with actual status.
• Prepares and updates the Master Schedule for major overhaul and unit shutdowns using P6 software.
• Schedule to optimize sufficient backing for scheduling and efficient use of manpower. Analyze data against schedule, determines inadequate performance and recommend correct actions.
• Coordinates and issues the maintenance weekly plan with all resources allocation.
• Issues and updates the management level schedule (also called the milestone schedule) to summarize schedule status information for shutdowns and major overhaul.
• Prepares closeout analysis of schedule information to maintain accurate standards and guidelines for future projects. Analyzes thoroughly the interacting dynamics between the requested jobs and number of manpower and distributes the requested work among maintenance work teams.
• Contribute in evaluation of tenders with respect to compliance regarding master schedule and quality requirements.
Start Date : 16/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs