• Leads the identification and selection of the optimal development concept and project execution strategies for the deployment of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) pilots within the Asset.
• Provides specialized expertise in the areas of studying, designing, implementing and monitoring EOR projects utilizing miscible gas injection, chemical floods (surfactant / polymer), low salinity water floods and other flood schemes.
• Provides specialized guidance to the team in the area of EOR core flooding, advanced PVT studies, fundamental understanding of the governing recovery mechanism (swelling, vaporizing, condensing, IFT changes and wettability alterations), analytical and numerical prediction tools.
• The EOR Development Specialist is frequently called upon as the technical reference in supporting the various EOR pilot studies out within the EOR team.
• Empowered to exercise maximum freedom, within broad professional and industry standards is a key attribute of the position.
• Occupies a front-line, visible and high profile position. Regular high level contacts with Management and Shareholders representatives and major Oil Service Company on specific technical issues related to subsurface facilities activities, with the focus on CO2, low salinity and chemicals supply and handling.
• Participates in EOR pilot planning and provides consultation on any work issues and progress.
• Builds strong relationships with related functions / assets up to the level of manager.
• Communicates with the Shareholders on the transfer of technology related to petroleum engineering and reservoir surveillance.
• Minimum of MSc in Petroleum or Reservoir Engineering.
• 15 years varied relevant industry experience including 8 years as a Specialist.
• Significant experience with Oil Field Operations and Production Facilities and Systems.
• Strong familiarity with Polymer / Surfactant and / or Hydrocarbon gas I CO2 injection projects.
• Experienced with compositional Reservoir Engineering model and PVT.
• Good knowledge of the published records / studies of EOR projects around the world.
• Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent project management skills including business and technical risk analysis.
• Problem Solving Abilities.
Start Date : 10/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs