To maximise project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in construction, cost and time & material follow-up and reporting. To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors alike. To carry out internal cost overview and forecast final outturn values for project cost. Maximise value of weekly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
• To carry out weekly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs.
• Measure, value, submit and monitor contract variations.
• Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders.
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure cost controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material, equipment and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
• Supply all relevant information to the Construction Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
• Assist Construction Management with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Technically qualified in Quantity Surveying / Cost Control.
• Minimum 3 years quantity surveying experience within a reimbursable contract environment.
• Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost.
• Multi tasking, self motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to site work.
• Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling.
• Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current activities.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrable experience in EPC contracts green and or brownfield.
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English, Dutch would be considered an advance.
• Customer focused.
• Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workface through to Senior Management level.
• Can do attitude to work requirements for this position
Start Date : 10/08/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs