Location :- Hollinwood, (Failsworth) Manchester
Salary :- Fixed Term 6 months - £19K to £22K
The client have a requirement for a Document Controller / Office Manager to provide services to support at our Hollinwood site base in Oldham. Services will be required for the duration of the contract 6 months at the above site location.
• To assist in managing the daily performance and operation of Document Management (DM) for the Overhead Line works
• This includes all DM activities required to meet the needs of the business within both the companys organisation and their clients organisation, liaising with internal design and clients document controller (remote locations)
• To design and implement DM processes and procedures required to support ongoing operations
• To ensure that SharePoint is the only storage system for project related documentation and to ensure that individuals create, manage and edit drawings and documents within the various SharePoint sites
• To work in accordance to the applicable procedures - corporate or project
• Implement and manage the Quality records gathered from the site and update for As-Built records.
• Manage the running of the office for both company and Client staff
• Process all documentation received in DM in accordance with prescribed matrices within agreed timescales
• To process both design and vendor documents in accordance to corporate or project procedures
• To accurately update information in the electronic document management system
• Perform supervisory duties as required to assist running the Document Management Department
• Have a co-ordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
• Assign work tasks to more junior staff (if applicable) to achieve targets/milestones
• Assist in project close-out and handover/archiving activities
• Liaise with engineers, clients, suppliers or third company companies as required
• Assist construction staff with the compilation of Quality Records and As Built information.
• Assist Commercial and H&S staff when required to compile reporting records
• Compile reports for the project
• Ensure that the offices are maintained throughout the life cycle of the project.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Educated to Standard Grade Level (pref to include Technical/Engineering, English, Science, Maths)
• Demonstrable experience in Document Control on similar projects
Start Date : 28/07/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs