We are looking for an experienced Site Project Manager to join this market leader, working in their Darwin - Airport based project office. You will be responsible to plan, coordinate and manage multi-discipline contractors to construct and deliver new fuel storage facility at the Airport. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as you will be required to interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders/authorities, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Safe and professional delivery of the project.
• Coordinate and manage suppliers and contractors to deliver the project.
• Work safely and comply with HSSE policies and standards.
• Daily report without delay on any challenges and unsafe conditions.
• Manage cost, resource and time to deliver project.
• Determine correct action for project deviations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Demonstrable knowledge of storage terminal facility and aviation industry experience.
• Project and contract management skills.
• Relationship management skills for interpersonal and negotiation relationships with internal and external clients, contractors, consultants, suppliers, and statutory authorities.
• Able to plan, organise and control delivery and able to use experience and knowledge to make decisions.
• Significant experience with MS Office.
• Strong HSSE management skills.
• Skills with application of aviation engineering and operations standards.
Start Date : 13/07/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs