Senegal Country Representative
- Create value via country representation, stakeholder engagement and /or marketing liaison activities on behalf of a Business or Function.
- Woodside’s local country representative.
- Support Country Manager to position Woodside as a partner of choice in the local market by building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Gather country and competitive intelligence and insights.
- Support HQ or Hub teams doing business in country.
- Ensuring all work is in compliance with Company Management System, Manual of Authorities, Code of Conduct and Safety Culture.
- Woodside Brand representation to local community.
- Annual completion of Business Ethics and Code of Conduct surveys.
- Support management of country/entity fiscal and commercial considerations and obligations with assistance from HQ.
- Direct all local media and speaking requests to Perth-based authorised media and company spokespeople to ensure disclosure and key messages are managed.
- Assisting Country Manager with mitigation and management of country risk.
- Government and Ministry officials
- NOC, and AGC Management
- Captains of industry
- CSO, NGO’s and Advocacy groups
- Community stakeholders
- Local vendors
- As directed by the company
Start Date : 04/06/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs