• The I&C commissioning lead provides leadership in the development and execution of the commissioning and start-up planning process to ensure that all I&C systems are complete, handed over fully commissioned, and ready to operate per requirements of the project design and systems completions specifications.
• Accountable for the safe, effective, and efficient commissioning of the ICSS, platform instrumentation and vendor package control systems.
• ICSS commissioning specialist
• Instrument commissioning specialists
• Vendor package I&C engineers
Detailed Activities and Responsibilities:
• Provide overall commissioning leadership and expertise to the I&C commissioning team.
• Provide guidance and leadership on all matters relating to I&C mechanical completion, commissioning, and turnover/system acceptance.
• Enable the safe and efficient handover from mechanical completion to testing and commissioning with operations.
• Support and promote high levels of safety culture during all commissioning activities.
• Steward development of all commissioning plans and procedures for the instrument and control commissioning work scope.
• Provide single point contact for start-up manager and operations team to ensure alignment and integration of commissioning and start-up activities.
• Coordinate commissioning and start-up issue identification and resolution requirements.
• Identify commissioning resource needs at key project phases, develop and submit staffing plans for project manager approval and staff the commissioning and start-up organizations.
• Client focal point of contact for offshore field completion execution, including technical interface with EPC’s and operations.
• Development of plans and interfaces to ensure a safe and effective field completion phase and transition of systems to steady state operations providing support to the start-up team.
• Provide guidance to develop commissioning management procedures, systems acceptance procedures/progress tracking, start-up and operating procedures, project completion dossiers, certification tracking systems and quality assurance processes.
• Steward the EPC contractor’s activities with respect to I&C commissioning requirements in the operations management plan to facilitate turnover. These include spares, equipment familiarization, training, and documentation.
• Area authority and PIC responsibilities within permit to work system.
• Provide I&C support within multidiscipline method statements.
• Maintain interface and coordinate work with other commissioning disciplines execution.
Follow On Engineering
Hebron, St. John’s/Bull Arm, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
• Engineering degree and 20+ years of experience in oil and gas industry.
• 15+ years of direct hands-on instrument and control commissioning experience.
Start Date : 21/05/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs