60895_68666amori_J51 Job Description My Client, a major EPC company specialising in the onshore Petrochemical/Refinery industry, is currently looking for a Piping Superintendent for a major project in Singapore.
Looking for Individuals with the following Attributes:
- At least 15 years experience as a manager/Superintendent working on various onshore and petrochemical projects for major EPCs.
- Experienced in working on major supercomplexes with thorough understanding of Exxon Mobil, BP, Shell standards.
- Looking for an individual who is both hands on while being able to manage a team of supervisors taking charge of particular areas.
- Candidates who is well versed with subcontractor management, scheduling and costs management.
- Candidates who have previously worked in Singapore would be preferred.
For applications please use the apply button on the job board, as they link directly to this vacancy and come direct to me. Alternatively, use
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role. EA License No: 12C6287
Start Date : 08/05/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs