Description du poste
- Undertakes the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Elecrical and ELV works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Ensure that works are undertaken in accordance with the contract drawings, specifications and other contract documents.
- Ensure that the expenditure on the mechanical works is in accordance with the project budget.
- Act a team leader for the mechanical works delegating authority, issuing instructions and information to enable the mechanical team to proceed with the works. Monitors progress and completion.
- Participate in all aspects of the management and reporting of the project.
- Maintains close relationships with the client, professional team, suppliers and sub contractors.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Participates in all aspects of the project management for the electrical works including, planning, budget control and reporting.
- Plan the mechanical works.
- Undertake the detailed engineering of the project.
- Prepare potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages.
- Technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
- Establish the construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
- Resolution of technical difficulties with the professional team.
- Preparation of the working drawings including instruction and supervision of the drafting team.
- Design works required by the contract.
- Obtain material and drawing approval from the professional team.
- Plan material delivery to meet the programme requirements.
- Issue the approved drawings to site and instruct the site team on the approved method of construction.
- Review progress and quality of installation.
- Record delays to the works and assist in the valuation of claims.
- Participate in preparation and implement quality assurance plans.
- Instigate and monitor site inspection plans.
- Commissioning planning and completion.
- Preparation of record drawings and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Participates in the control of the mechanical project cost budget.
- Identification of additional works, obtains instructions, provides information for valuation and agrees the value.
- Participate in the preparation and implement the project safety plan.
- Develops close business relationships with the client, main contractor and professional team.
10 years post graduate experience with at least 3-5 years in a similar position.
English fluent. Arabic is a plus
Cette offre d’emploi a été publiée dans les Spécialités suivantes:
Start Date : 02/05/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs