Description du poste
PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WITH LEAD (L), PARTICIPATE (P) OR DECIDE (D)ك
• (P)Develop safe workplace by following and benchmarking safety guidelines.
• (P)Define KPI,KMI and KAI for overall maintenance process.
• (L)Ensure PM,AM&EM are progressing in full methodology spirit.
• (P)Develop Risk identification matrix and correction plan using plant level FMECA.
• (P)Ensure C2 guidelines and technical bulletins are followed with fwwdback to IBM.
• (P) Define strategy to stop accelerated deterioration through AM methodology.
• (L) Planned maintenance plan review and development using RCM approach.
• (D) Drive Breakdown Analysis on all the failure modes.
• (L) Development and follow up on the reoccurrence control system via a live X-matrix system.
• (D) PRs to be reviewed critically and has to be aligned with expense budget.
• (P) Participate In WCM advanced tools teams, Energy reduction initiatives and PODAR application.
• (L) Review of skill gaps and plans development to bridge gaps in line with ET Pillar methodology.
• (L) Develop collaboration with FI to target zero BD & SS.
• (L) Research via collaboration with IBM and Academia to break technology barriers.
• (P) Active participation in investment plans and project reviews.
• (L) Lead PM Pillar in close collaboration with AM,FI,Safety,Enviornment & QM Pillar.
• (P)Review and reporting of maintenance cost heads and identification of improvements.
• (P)Provide required support for cluster and Master Pillar initiatives.
• (D) Work with QM Pillar for defect barrier systems reliability.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 10-12 years experience in process industry.
Hands on experience to work with Production and Process teams to drive continuous initiatives is a must.
Commitment to quality with high personal drive to performance.
Self driven and have a pro-active approach.
Posses strong analytical and logical skills.
Demonstrate leadership without authority to lead and motivate teams that do not directly report to you.
Knowledge od advance automation and predictive maintenance concepts.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
luency in Arabic is preferred.
Start Date : 28/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs