Description du poste
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Construction Supervision
To provide post-contract quantity surveying services in a senior capacity as part of a large multidisciplinary contract administration and construction supervision team for a major high rise corporate/commercial office building project, comprising a 385 m tall, 75-storey office tower and 25 m tall podium within a new urban development in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Contract Administration and Site Supervision Project Manager, responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
• Evaluation and certification of contractor’s applications for interim progress payments for work executed, based on re-measurement of work completed.
• Analysis and negotiation of variations to the contract sum.
• Analysis and recommendations in relation to contractor’s claims and provisional sums.
• Preparation of cost reports and other reports as required as part of general project reporting to the Employer/Project Manager.
• Provision of support to the Construction Administration and Supervision Project Manager in relation to commercial aspects of the construction contract.
• Analysis and settlement of final accounts.
• Establish and maintain cost control procedures and maintain an informed position on site progress and all matters relating to the cost control of the project.
• Assist the Project Manager with the proper interpretation of the conditions of contract and with the operation of the project schedule and cost control system.
Start Date : 28/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs