1. Provide technical interface expertise to the Company on “Civil Engineering” from the operability and maintainability point of view.
2. Provide engineering support from the operability and maintainability point of view for all related projects/operation interface issues.
3. Ensure design optimization and application of relevant operability and maintainability requirement through applying international codes and standards in various Company’s projects and studies.
4. Coordinate/interact with site personnel, projects and various outside consultants for the successful and smooth execution of the projects/operation interfaces issues.
To ensure that all of the services provided to Site are in line and according to best industry and company standards, practices and procedures.
Ensure of fulfilling all the operability and maintainability requirements in all projects/operation civil engineering interface issues by doing the following:
1. Participate in feasibility/conceptual studies & in-house engineering for small and medium size civil projects.
2. Participate in preparing scope of work for external consultants and contractors for the execution of jobs and all related projects/operation interfaces issues.
3. Participate in reviewing the related projects/operation interfaces issues in the design works and studies performed by the Engineering Consultants and ensure that they are in accordance with the technical and standards requirements, and ensure that they are meeting operation needs.
4. Participate in reviewing and approving drawings, specifications and technical documents for all Civil Design related works.
5. Participate in the technical evaluation of tenders and issuance of recommendations.
6. Monitor the performance of engineering contractors/consultants & provide necessary design inputs and follow up during the execution of the basic and detailed engineering.
7. Ensure that the state-of-art technology is applied throughout the engineering phase for cost effective solutions and application of value added engineering throughout the assigned works to meet the operation needs.
8. Participate in the pre-qualification of engineering consultants/vendors and review the bidders list.
9. Provide input/update Engineering Procedures, Company standards, Technical Specifications, Design Philosophies and Engineering Guidelines which related to .
10. Develop business cases, execution strategies and statement of requirements
11. Participate in site surveys of Company facilities and to establish and identify the actual requirements
12. Provide technical assistance, coordination and liaise with other discipline engineers
within the Company on all aspects of technical and general requirements.
13. Impart training particularly to UAE nationals to meet their integration targets related to projects/operation interfaces.
14. Provide technical studies and propose solution related to projects/operation interfaces Civil Works such as buildings, roads, bridges, jetty, consway, foundations, reclamation, soil investigation, and concrete repairs.
Start Date : 14/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs