Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage day to day business activities related to the technical department.
• Assist management in decision making for day to day activities by providing search & studies as required to improve business planning and organization efficiency.
• Stay continuously in touch with various customers to insure smooth operation for all products.
• Understand and comply with all policies and regulation on how to conduct business.
• Assist Sales Managers and team in any technical clarifications, and attend sales meetings when as required.
• Work with the sales team and keep a record of all service quotes, service PO and request revisions as per field service requirements. This includes calculating in detail what to quote the customer upon completion of a service job or equipment repair.
• Continuously monitor and improve department processes and reporting.
• Conduct and carry out rig surveys as per Company standard formats and procedures, prepare full reports for submittal.
• Conduct technical interviews for new hires for the service department and help management/HR in recruitment and guidance of new hires.
• Manage service engineers training programs and provide continuous in house training for new hires.
• Ensure the implementation of the quality plan, safety procedures and business related processes by liaison with all relevant departments.
• Coordinate with logistics to keep a complete record of Service Reports, orders and equipment repairs.
• Organize service team dispatch to the field and update service department travel calendar accordingly.
• Establish and manage the repair shop for different products.
• Create, update and close all FME FPR sheets for different business line and liaison with various engineering departments regarding all FPR related issues.
• Follow ’s standard procedures of carrying out all sorts of services by ensuring proper signing of the service tickets, completing Service Reports and prepare final service reports for submission.
• Manage, test, repair and compile final report on in house equipment repair jobs on various product lines and coordinate quotations for these repairs.
• Attend monthly FPR and field service meetings on line as required/requested.
• Travel across the region for any technical support as required.
• Provide 24/7 phone/e-mail customer support for equipment operating in the region and update customer support logs as well as assign technical support requested between service engineers.
• Provide/complete monthly reports for management on service revenue, issues and forecasts.
• Ensure tracking sheets and expenses are submitted on time each month for all service engineers and send payroll e-mail each month to the accounts.
• Perform assessment on service engineer’s performance and convoy any issues, achievements and performance to management for consideration.
• Insure compliance with working hours in the office for all service engineers.
• Company will assign certain tasks as required from time to time which are not technical support related, acceptance and compliance with Company policies during your work on these tasks is required.
Start Date : 14/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs