We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Iraq for a:
TECHNICAL TRAINER - LABORATORY
This is an opportunity for you to conduct theoretical and classroom training, the trainer will develop and implement some practical sessions which will be executed at work site (Workshops and CPF facilities).
Your main tasks will be to:-
- Designing and developing training materials and teaching aids in the format defined and required by the Training project.
- Conducting Technical training programs to trainees, including, but not limited to, regular testing and performance reporting.
- Selects appropriate teaching materials.
- Prepares specific training documentation and teaching aids in their specialty and their range of experience with respect to the training objectives and the defined training programs.
- Teaches specific training courses in order to meet the professional standards and improves the trainees' ability to understand Technical subjects related to production and refining industry.
- Supervises and monitors the trainees during their classroom and On-job Training, at various work locations.
- Contributes to ensure the trainees will possess the necessary skills and technical know-how to enable them to carry out their job.
- Prepares and implements specific routine tests and regular
- Prepares weekly reports in order to record the training activities and the trainees' performance.
- Participates to regular meetings with the training staff.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Industry Type : Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Engineering
Start Date : 13/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs