To provide professional support to Operation Department in solving operation problems to assure reliability, high efficiency and to achieve best practice production in line with HSE Management System. The main challenges to carry out the key management functions including achieving operation performance, strategic operation planning, and operating budget planning.
1. To review and analyse production plans in comparison to demand forecasts and projections aligned with strategic objectives whilst coordinating with the departments to clarify, revise and modify as directed by the Manager.
2. To review the operating data as per the planned production targets, past and present prevailing conditions including laboratory analysis, operating plant performance, highlight any major deviations from the operating envelopes (parameters) and ensure suitability actions are taken towards their mitigation.
3. To provide advice and guidance to the Operations Department in solving operating problems and optimizing/monitoring conditions through data acquisition, analysis and applications to assure reliability and to achieve high efficiency.
4. To review and develop operating procedures for existing plants and new modifications to ensure safe up and integrate with those of other affected sections. TO be a focal point for all ISO related activities.
5. Assist Operations Manager in overseeing the safe operation of all JV-operated rigs while delivering wells on schedule and within approved financial budgets.
6. To participate and provide high quality input in various studies like HAZOP, SIL, Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis etc.
7. Coordinate After-Action-Reviews to access overall performance of services contractors and evaluate procedures being implemented.
8. Assist with the preparation of service company tender documents. Ensure that all JV policies and practices are maintained and adhered to.
9. Provide functional guidance to the technical and commercial bid evaluation and contract negotiation teams for drilling support services.
10. Ensure that materials required for uninterrupted operations are available when needed.
11. Assist the Manager Operations Support to Coordinate and monitor activities of the contractor and third-party service providers to ensure acceptable contractual performance. Implement corrective actions as required for non-performing contractors.
12. To participate in preparation of Departmental Capital/Operating Budgets and monitor financial performance to against budgets and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
13. To coordinate and participate in the development of competency matrix and profile of the Operations staff, and to ensure the implementation of the Training Plan in coordination with the Training Section.
14. To promote the development of knowledge, competences and innovative spirit in the Division in coordination with the Human Resources Division to ensure accurate skill levels and to continuously develop staff with emphasis on UAE Nationals.
15. As a Focal Point for Advance Process Control (APC) system, ensure that the system is always functional and troubleshoot various shortcomings in coordination with maintenance to technical services.
16. Encourages participation in conferences and forums with technical papers and presentations.
17. Participate in the evaluation and operational implementation of technical innovations for continuous improvement of operations performance.
Number and quality of improvements are line with corporate expectations and implemented.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor of Science Engineering preferably in chemical or equivalent
Specialized Process Engineering experience specifically in high H2S and CO2 processes.
Experience in preparation for operations in projects
Experience in onshore remote/desert operations, experience in H2S operations
Proven and strong interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
Willingness relocate during the engineering and construction phases
Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills.
Self-starter with ability to drive accomplishments.
Proficient in English.
Start Date : 12/04/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs