To carry out skilled preventive and corrective Maintenance, Repair & Overhauling of a wide range of mechanical equipment in a hydrocarbon industry belonging to Depots/Terminals, Lube & Grease Plant and the LPG Bottling & Distribution Plant at the Depot. These equipment include Product Pumps, Air Compressors, Carousels & Filling machines, Conveyors and various types of valves among others.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Receives Work Orders from Mechanical Supervisor and also by means of written sketches, maintenance manuals and engineering specifications; carries out the work as per instructions and within the stipulated time frame.
• Has the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and perform work accordingly.
• Performs Preventative Maintenance in keeping with a PM Schedule on a variety of equipment for the Depots/Plants, LPG Plant and Lube & Grease Plant including Air Compressors, Product Pumps, Carousels, LPG Filling machines, Conveyors, Boilers, Tanks, Valves, Pipelines and Measuring Instruments.
• Is able to troubleshoot & identify faults and undertake repairs on the above equipment as and when required and in close coordination with operations.
• Performs regular Inspections and reports on equipment operating status and future preventive measures to Supervisor.
• Is able to analyse operating condition of equipment and advise on overhauls and replacements.
• Has the ability to overhaul equipment like Pumps, Valves, Flow Meters and Gearboxes.
• Is experienced in the usage of pneumatic and hydraulic tools for maintenance work.
• Carries out installations and operational testing of new equipment.
• Performs vibration checks and monitors temperatures and pressures. Checks oil levels and flows. Takes immediate corrective measures while reporting unacceptable findings to supervisor.
• Repairs and maintains Bulk Meters & Loading Meters of loading pumps and fire equipment.
• Complies with all Oil and Gas safety and fire rules and regulations, including the use of protective clothing and equipment, and maintains work location in a clean and tidy condition including removal of wastes and spillage.
• Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned by direct supervisor as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Diploma in Mechanical Engg/ Secondary Schooling with Trade Certificate in relevant discipline
• 5/7 years working experience in maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment in Oil and Gas Industry
• Good knowledge of English & Arabic language.
• Valid UAE Driving License preferred.
Start Date : 24/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs