Position Overall Purpose:
The overall responsibility of this position is to provide logistical and reporting assistance to the Manager- Purchase. As such, it covers executing all the activities associated with store issuance and receiving of goods, directing loading and unloading and reporting movements’ activities and stocks to the manager as and when needed.
Specific Responsibilities’ Standards:
To ensure timely and effective logistical and reporting support is provided to the manager- purchase and other business units including:
• In charge of controlling inventory store issuing and receiving activities, acknowledgement.
• Ensure appropriate documentation and approvals are in place for all of the store’s activities.
• Closely liaise with the other operational unites to ensure stock level and types are well positioned to serve their current and planned needs.
• Attend the store and ensure adequate control are in place to safe - keep all the store’s items of inventory.
• Manage all the systems designed for the store’s activities;
• Promptly provide feedback or recommendations in relation to the store’s activities and future plans.
• Keep up to date records and files which are organized for an easy and quick retrieval when requested.
• In charge of maintaining up-to-date cost and financial records associated with inventory and coordinates with accounts payable in this area.
• Responsible to address queries on matters related to inventory and store’s activities.
• Provide ad-hoc activities and support the purchasing manager with planning and procurement activities.
• Focal point for dispatching all PO and Request to suppliers.
• In charge of all the logistics and documentation of purchase delivery inclusive of documenting handover to the store.
• Follow up to ensure timely delivery of requested goods, services, materials. Raise flags if any delays are beyond reasonable and could impact operation. Communicate to the manager such incidents.
• Focal point for all purchasing requests and PO issued reconciliation activities with delivery notes ( ensure requested goods and materials are received in accordance with the request).
• Co-operate with the team in attending the store and ensuring appropriate documentations and filling for all activities associated with receiving.
• In charge, along with the team, to address any enquiries relating to the store activities.
• Continuously provide recommendations to improve the process or if any issue is noted to be raised to the manager.
• Assists the manager in monitoring and following up on services/supply contracts entered into.
General Responsibilities’ Standards:
• Develop effective relationships with OCEC staff, business associates, Suppliers, clients etc through courteous services and positive attitude.
• Provision of input to reports and correspondence as required.
• Ad-hoc activities.
Industry Type : Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area : Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management
Start Date : 22/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs