To supervise the Security Screening facility, Security Control Room, and general security operations of the OCEC site in order to protect OCEC property, employees, and guests.
Specific Responsibilities’ Standards:
• Supervise Security Officers in the conduct of their duties
• Prepare duty rosters and work plans
• Ensure that security measures are in place to serve our customers’ security needs in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner
• Prepare training plans and deliver training to Security Officers as needed.
• Supervise and monitor the daily operations of the security operations including the Security Screening facility, Security Control room, perimeter security, internal security, and associated activity.
• Manage and monitor the security access provided to all personnel including card issuance.
• Coordinate the security officer responses to any reported incidents
• Ensure co-operation with law enforcement agencies on security matter.
• Ensure that subordinates have an understanding of all administrative policies and operational procedures within the department and in relation to other departments
• Conduct incident and accident investigations training to colleagues
• Ensure that incident and accident investigations are conducted as directed and make findings and recommendations as appropriate, including reporting findings and circumstances to the relevant regulatory body as required by law.
• Assess the security risks of events and prepare risk plans with mitigation plans to support the Event Operations team. Work with the Event Operations team and the clients to deliver any actions required to mitigate such risks.
• Conduct security briefings when required as condition and situation dictate.
• Review all incidents and accident report that have been logged.
General Responsibilities’ Standards:
• Promote customer relations by displaying a positive attitude, identifying needs and meeting client expectations.
• Develop effective relationships with other department team members and Centre staff through appropriate communication and a positive attitude
• Ensure personal presentation, punctuality and reliability, which reflect the corporate image of OCEC.
• Identify and resolve challenging situations as they arise both internally and externally.
• Reporting of damages to property and equipment failure.
• Comply with all Government legislation and OCEC’s policies and procedures
• Participate in training as directed by the Security Manager.
• Other duties as directed by the Security Manager from time to time.
Industry Type : Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area : Guards / Security Services
Start Date : 22/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs