Reporting To: Security Manager
To ensure the security, protection and safety of all people, equipment and property of OCEC.
To provide guidance and support to Events and the visitors at OCEC in terms of providing event logistics, directions, safety advice and support, first aid, and traffic management support.
Note: This is a physically active position and covers both indoors and outside operations.
Specific Responsibilities’ Standards:
• Perform security patrols on foot or in a vehicle.
• Protect property from theft, damage, trespass, fire and accidents
• Observation and reporting of unlawful or inappropriate activity conducting intervention/prevention where able
• Protect individuals from harm
• Crowd control in public areas
• Investigate and produce reports on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activities, safety and fire
• Search personnel and vehicles as required depending on operational plans
• Watch for safety and fire hazards and other security related situations
• Respond to alarms and incidents
• If assigned for Control Room duties: Monitor CCTV, pagers, radios, and alarm panels to identify risks, unusual activity including the monitoring of building systems
• Prevent passage to areas by unauthorised personnel
General Responsibilities’ Standards:
• Promote customer relations by displaying a positive attitude, identifying needs and meeting client expectations.
• Develop effective relationships with other department team members and Centre staff through appropriate communication and a positive attitude
• Ensure personal presentation, punctuality and reliability, which reflect the corporate image of OCEC.
• Identify and resolve challenging situations as they arise both internally and externally.
• Reporting of damages to property and equipment failure.
• Comply with all Government legislation and OCEC’s policies and procedures
• Participate in training as directed by the Security Manager.
• Other duties as directed by the Security Manager from time to time.
Industry Type : Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area : Guards / Security Services
Start Date : 22/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs