The successful candidate will be responsible to undertake a variety of low voltage electrical maintenance, installation and repairs on generators (diesel and other), motors, transformers, UPS, rectifiers, batteries, switch gears, firefighting equipment systems, time control, lighting and control panels and sub stations, instrumentation, control and electronic works.
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Obtains work assignments from Electrical Supervisor, collects materials and tools required to undertake repairs, checks on status on spare parts to be supplied, identifies missing parts and proceeds to work site.
• Undertakes installation, repair, diagnostics and maintenance of low and medium voltage equipments, switchgear, control panels; associate wiring circuits in the plant, machinery, equipment, buildings, structures and grounds.
• Examines wiring and circuit diagrams, locates faults, measures and checks wire and connection tolerances.
• Inspects and evaluates electrical systems and equipment for malfunction and needed repairs.
• Carries out electrical maintenance on primary and secondary systems on single and three phase voltage equipments
• Carries out various tests and records readings taken on insulation resistance levels, breakdown voltage, low voltage thermal relays and earth leakage relays wherever applicable
• Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by direct supervisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Secondary Education with 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years working experience in maintenance and repair of Electrical Systems
• Good knowledge of English language (spoken & written), Arabic would be an advantage.
• Valid UAE Driving license is a plus.
Start Date : 17/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs