Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, migrating and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
Modifying the database structure, as necessary from information given by application developers verbally.
Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
Maintaining archived data.
Backing up and restoring databases.
Generating various reports by querying from database as per need.
Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products.
Database design and implementation.
Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
Prevent, detect, and correct problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
Years of experience: 5- 6 years of experience or more
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineer or information systems or equivalent degree in IT. OCP Certificate preferred.
Languages: Arabic and English
Nationality: Any Arab Nationality - Priority will be given to UAE Nationals
Specialized Skills and competencies:
• Abilities to install, configure, upgrade, troubleshot and Migrate Oracle DBS.
• Anticipates and resolves database integration issues for technical infrastructures of all complexities.
• Abilities to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
• Knowledge of data flow diagrams, data dictionary techniques, CASE tools, Entity-relation modeling and design techniques;
• Understanding of relational database security including role-based security.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery methods & Scenarios.
• knowledge of Unix or Linux environments of database administration (Including Oracle).
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:-
• Fair Leadership skills.
• Communication skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Documentation and focus on quality and details.
• Time management and priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented.
• High-impact player on multiple simultaneous engagements.
• Strong writing and oral skills in the English language.
Start Date : 16/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs