1. Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
2. Preparing Bill of Quantities.
3. Carry out take offs.
4. Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations / change orders with subcontractors.
5. Certification of final accounts with subcontractors.
6. Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations of works in progress.
7. Communicate regularly with project staff and subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
8. Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
9. Supply all relevant information to the Contracts Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
10. Maintaining site records.
11. Other related task as assigned.
Industry Type : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Surveying
Start Date : 11/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs