Job Title: Lead Planning Engineer, Oil & Gas Projects
The leader of the planning team and a key member of the business planning and management capability. Provide leadership and planning / scheduling expertise to support the business needs. Directly involved in new business pursuit planning of proposals as well as Divisional resource planning and project planning as the leader of the planning team. Lead management of Change, Project co-ordination, Organizational planning, Risk Management activities and preparation of Monthly / Weekly planning and progress Reporting for Division and Projects.
- Ensure that all services are conducted in a safe, cost effective and environmentally sound manner, and fully meet project specific HSE requirements.
- Co-ordinating, organizing, coaching and developing the planning team for all project internal and external scheduling and reporting requirements.
- Provision of weekly and monthly project reports.
- Developing related procedures for the planning operations and processes and to standardize reporting.
- Assist with the co-ordination of necessary input from all departments and project teams.
- Create and develop resourcing and planning for Division Business Plans to enable strategies to be developed.
- Manage the implementation and co-ordination of a standard planning template and coding system that allows efficient and clear reporting of progress via the document control data and project team reports.
- Management of Change (MOC) procedure with respect to planning, including stewardship of the formal project management process and documentation administration.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of planning team meeting, participation in project control meetings and ensure planning is represented in the project review meetings.
- Monitor all projects specific Level I and Level 2 milestones on a monthly basis, highlighting any issues and suggestions for resolution to the respective project managers.
- Support the co-ordination of activities for internal / external audits, including accreditation audits for ISO certification. Review of audit plans, co-ordination within each project for any review data requested audit committee, preparation of responses to finalise audit reports, facilitate and track all audit findings until close-out.
- Draft new project specific procedures as necessary for projects to provide the necessary support and clarity of project specific requirements to the team.
- Review and establish third party vendor or sub-contractor procedures and reporting inputs required for the project reporting to our clients.
- Participate in project, risk, contractor progress reviews, other meetings / workshops deemed necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BEng. or BSc. in a technical faculty or Project Management Diploma.
- Equivalent experience exceeding 8+ yrs in a planning role as equivalent qualification will be considered.
- Over 5 years’ experience in all phases of Project planning and project control activities from conceptual projects to construction and commissioning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience gained within Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical industry environment
- Knowledge of Primavera and its capabilities, such as CPA, Early / Late Analysis and building S-Curve data, other additional special application software packages an advantage.
Start Date : 02/02/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs