• Completion of secondary education (12 years) plus computer courses.
• Degree from Technology College including computer skills.
• Degree in relevant Engineering discipline such as Petroleum or Mechanical (Desired).
• Minimum five years experience and knowledge of drilling operations.
• Minimum three years experience in offshore operations related to drilling, completion and workover activities (Desired).
• Computing skills including MS Office.
• Knowledge of Drilling Information Management System (DIMS).
• Leadership training.
• Safety training including:
o Hazardous Operations
o H2S Safety
o Hazards Communications
o Lock-out Tag-out Procedures
o Offshore Survival
o Personal Protective Equipment
o Incident Investigation
o Job Safety Analysis
o Safety Leadership
o Safety Management
• Base skills including:
o Fundamentals of Drilling Technology
o Abnormal Pressure Detection
o Blowout Prevention Equipment and Testing
o Fundamentals of Geology
o Risk Assessment
o Well Control
o Technical Writing
Start Date : 31/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs