• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field.
• 4 or more years of relevant experience in rigging/heavy lifting activities within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
• The Rigging Supervisor reports to the Workshop Section Head together with other Technicians, Supervisors and Operators for day-to-day Rigging activities.
• The Workshop Section plays an effective and major role to carry out the Maintenance of static equipment at the Plant.
• Awareness of HSE requirements, while doing any lifting activity,
• Knowledge of development of Rigging Plans, Rigging studies etc.
• Working experience to handle lifting jobs at high elevations approximately 80-100 meters
• Have knowledge of preparing Purchase Requisition for rigging/lifting tools, equipment
• Must be able to work efficiently with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance Support, Materials Management, contractors, Environmental, Safety and other groups within the plant organization
• Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices
• Planning and Organizing, Scheduling and Coordinating, Checking, Examining and Recording
• Coordinate day to day works to the rigger and assist to them for any rigging/lifting activities.
• Prepare method statement /Rigging studies for rigging operations.
• Prepare Risk Assessment for rigging operation.
• Carryout periodic Inspection of all rigging hardware such as wire rope, web sling, spreader bar, shackles, chain block, body harness etc.
• Study and prepare rigging plan before rig-up / erection of heavy lift equipment.
Start Date : 31/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs