Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests in an effective and efficient manner.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Conducts research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Prepares agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Meets with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Provides client hospitality as required
• Attends meetings in order to record minutes. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Manages and maintain executives' schedules.
• Makes travel arrangements for executives’, staff and external visitors within budget parameters.
• Negotiates travel supply arrangements with agency or agencies and liaise to ensure service levels are maintained
• Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Coordinates and organizes staff events
• Assists in the role of an Executive Assistant in her absence
Industry Type : Agriculture / Dairy / Poultry / Livestock
Functional Area : Secretary / Front Office / Personal Assistant (PA)
Desired Candidate Profile
Key Performance Indicators: • Feedback from the person served • Quality of the documents prepared • Timely preparation and submission of the assigned work • Handling of the queries Competencies Required: • Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription. • Effective communication skills -verbal, written and listening. • Effective analytical and problem solving skills • Effective decision making skills • Stress management skills • Time management skills Educational qualification: Graduate/Diploma in Secretarial Practices Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Start Date : 28/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs