We are currently representing an international agroprocessing company is currently searching for an experienced Finance Director to be based in Khartoum, Sudan and oversee all coordination of the Finance department as well as implementing a financial strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established operation with a leading international company but also to further management expertise by overseeing a large financial team.
The successful Finance Director will have previous experience in agricultural processing, coming from a company that processes crops such as; Sugar, Tobacco, Cocoa or Wheat or will come from an industrial background.
The responsibilities of the successful Finance Director will include:
• Manage all annual budgets and create targets that are in line with the business strategy.
• Ensure that capital structure is optimised and that working capital is set up to meet targets.
• Control all financial and accounting transactions for the production site as well as reviewing all implemented systems.
• Conduct due diligence on any proposed projects
• Manage a team of financial professionals, providing training where needed.
• Provide analysis of all performance reports for the company.
Industry Type : Agriculture / Dairy / Poultry / Livestock
Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
Desired Candidate Profile
The ideal Finance Director will have: • 10 years of experience in a senior financial management experience, ideally reporting into a board of directors. • Arabic speaker • Must hold a Chartered Accountant qualification or have a Bachelors’ Degree in a Finance related subject • Agribusiness, Agroprocessing, Farming or Industrial sector experience is a must.
Start Date : 28/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs