• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years related experience
• Computer literate, with knowledge of Windows essential, and knowledge of Intranet and E-mail an advantage
• Very Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Must have excellent communication skills in Arabic language (Verbal and Business Writing Skills)
APPROX. MONTHLY SALARY - AED 5,286/-
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Prepares drafts of internal and external correspondence and documentation, such as faxes, letters, memos and reports, using brief notes or oral instructions. Passes to the Department/Division Manager for approval, then distributes accordingly via the mail or fax machine. Creates documents and correspondence in both English and Arabic, and ensures that all is correct before passing for approval.
• Receives faxes, memos and letters for the Department/Division Manager on a daily basis. Reviews the same and determines these item that require top priority to ensure quick and timely action to be taken . Provides Department/Division Manager with a brief summary of appropriate documents in order to assist him, and then distributes all approved documentation to the relevant staff member for appropriate action, as directed by the Department/Division Manager.
• Maintains the filing system and Department correspondence and documentation. Ensures that all documents are filed correctly, in accordance with the established numbering system, that all documents are kept confidential and are filed securely, and that filing is done on a regular basis to ease retrieval of required documents.
Start Date : 24/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs