Job DescriptionEmail Job
Enter Email ID
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Start Date: ASAP
MPH Technical Services is an international Company specialized in Consulting Services within the international oil and gas industry, currently MPH offers a challenging position as Account Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
To manage the complete recruitment life cycle starting from understanding the Client needs (contractual and commercial), sourcing & screening potential candidates, scheduling / conducting interviews, job offer , and onboarding process. The Account Manager is the Clients main contact, there might be a need to be based in the Clients offices during any urgent recruitment campaigns.
• Responsible to strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business from the Clients.
• Manage MPH internal and dedicated recruitment team
• Responsible to provide MPH recruitment team with the complete job description and terms and conditions for the requested job search.
• Obtain regular feedbacks from the clients and adopts strategies to improve the service performance in co-ordination with the project manager
• Ensure client satisfaction in all aspects and consistent growth in revenue / profit margin as targeted by the Management.
• Source relevant resumes with help of MPH recruitment platforms and in-house profile database
• Screen and interview candidates
• Introduce selected candidates to the Client and schedule client interviews.
• Obtain feedback from the Client after the interview and finalize the commercial proposal if the consultant is to be mobilized.
• Study the terms and accords approval for contract.
• Ensure that all documents related to mobilization are forwarded to the Client.
• Co-ordinate with Contracts & Logistics, Finance and Business Development Departments in resolving issues related to Operations.
• Follow up with Client on matters related to Recruitment.
• Responsible to generate and forward Direct Hire Information / Contract Information Sheet to Contracts & Logistics, HR and Finance.
• Negotiates with the Consultant / Client and finalise the terms and conditions during the contract renewal / amendment.
• Attends weekly meetings at the Clients offices
• Prepares monthly Performance Reports as required by the Project Manager.
• Prepare Client visit reports and circulate to the Project Manager and General Manager.
• Generate projections, present them to the Operations Director during monthly Account Review.
• Responsible for keeping up with the competitor information and informing the Operations Director.
• Responsible for Lost / Won Business Analysis.
Industry Type : Other
Functional Area : Other
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree in any discipline. +/- 5 years’ experience in recruitment within the Oil and Gas sector is mandatory. Skills Required: - Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the clients - Good team player - Able to report and take necessary action for escalation - IT Skills like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory - Fluent English speaking and writing skills are mandatory - Ability to communicate fluently with Clients and understand their requirements. - Ability to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity - Strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills - Living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Start Date : 17/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs