CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
Leading Contracting Company based in Saudi Arabia seeks to hire a Project Manager for their Interior Fit Out Project
1. To manage the complete project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified timeframes, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
2. Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Oversee the nomination of sub-contractors required for different jobs and submit to management for approval, ensuring capability and resource availability with them to complete the job & manage them effectively once they are nominated.
3. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders also develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contract, quality control/ safety provisions and perform cost estimating and value engineering
4. Liaise with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, project plan, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, regularly monitor actual progress against the project plan and keep the client / senior management updated on the progress/ project milestones and deliverables., taking quick corrective action where required.
5. Prepare monthly progress reports and cost reports along with PQS to be presented at cost meetings.
6. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members /subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
Qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
8 - 10 years experience in the construction industry in both interiors and building works. Must have extensive know how of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction and should have managed large commercial value projects independently / with sub contractors for at least 4-5 years.
In-depth knowledge of contractual agreements, MS Projects, Primavera is required and working knowledge of FIDIC preferred.
Industry Type : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Engineering
Start Date : 12/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs