• Advice the company concerning legal issues related to its business activities.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers
• Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
Industry Type : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Lawyers / Legal Advisors
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong knowledge of Commercial Law, Company Law and Labor Law • Excellent communication and written skills • GCC experience preferred. • Sound knowledge of Legal
Start Date : 06/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs