Designation – OPD Nurse
Job location – Qatar
• Experience : Minimum 2 yrs
• Education : Bachelors/Diploma in Nursing
• Assist with the provision of essential nursing care, assisting the qualified nurse to maintain patients activities of daily living.
• Initiate emergency action when required.
• Assist healthcare professionals in carrying out clinical procedures
• Escort and assist the qualified Nurse in the safe transfer of patients within the hospital and other hospitals
• Ensure the patient’s well-being by accurately monitoring, recording and reporting variations in patient’s vital signs to the qualified Nurse.
• Maintain safety of patient’s personal clothing and property in accordance with agreed policies relates to security and confidentiality
Benefits : Accommodation, Incentives, Medical Insurance, Flight Ticket after every two years
If you are interested, kindly send us your updated CV in MS Word Format and details below at the earliest.
Start Date : 06/01/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs