• Diploma in Instrumentation or HCT D./ATI/ Equivalent in Tech. or Related
• 4-10 years in OIL & GAS PLANT Experience as Instrument Technician is Mandatory
• To perform preventive, corrective and troubleshooting maintenance, and testing of all Plant Instrument Process Monitoring, Control Protective equipment.
• Instrument Technician reports to the Instrument & Control Engineer.
• Responsibilities include working with Digital Governor Controls, PLC systems, Microprocessor controls and various conventional pneumatic & electronic Instruments, all of which require the ability to read & understanding engineering drawings such as P & IDs, loop drawing, ladder logic and block & functional diagrams.
Start Date : 24/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs