- To play a key role in the development and maintenance of a best-in-class HSE Management System (HSEMS) for integrated Process Safety and Asset Integrity requirements for the Operate phase of the Shah Gas Development Program, as well as future projects/assets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelor's or Master of Science degree in Process Safety/Loss Prevention or related engineering field from an accredited university with minimum (15) years of relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Experience on large-scale oil/gas and petrochemical capital projects preferred with previous experience of sour gas operations a distinct advantage.
- Has clearly demonstrated strong Technical Safety competencies.
- Has operated effectively within a multi-cultural environment, preferably within the UAE.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/team building skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Start Date : 20/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs