- Reporting to the Manager - IT Governance and Planning, is responsible for coordinating the ongoing implementation and review of the Company's IT Strategy, ensuring that IT Division initiatives and activities are aligned with Company's business strategy, objectives and plans. Formulates and implements policies, standards and procedures to assist the IT Departments in controlling, monitoring and maintaining the effectiveness and integrity of their work thus providing the means to measure the effectiveness of the processes within the IT Division.
- Accountable for assuring the reliability and predictability of Company's IT investments by leading quality assurance reviews of IT projects and project related documentation and assuring that IT systems/applications are developed and maintained by the IT staff are per defined standards and agreed quality policies and procedures. This includes establishing the mechanism for review of IT proposals, project charters and business cases prepared by assigned IT project managers and reporting status of IT initiatives to the IT management team.
- Directs and manages the definition and implementation of IT performance and management reporting activities, IT metrics measurement and IT based business processes reviews and improvements using industry best practices and standards.
- Leads the preparation of the annual budget and 5 year IT Work plans and reviews the progress of approved IT projects against approved budget and plans. Consolidates and monitors the IT Division budget and spend.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years' experience in Information Technology, including a minimum of 5-6 years' experience in IT project planning & strategy development, requirements gathering, IT quality assurance, risk and service level management, stakeholder management.
- Extensive knowledge of industry relevant IT applications, business and engineering packages, etc.
- In depth knowledge and practical experience in the application of data and business process modelling procedures, structured methodologies, industry standards, planning tools, financial modelling tools, quality management tools and techniques is mandatory.
- International IT consulting experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent command of English.
Start Date : 20/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs