- As a key member of the SAP Team, the Business Information Systems Analyst (SAP HCM TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL) deploys, customizes, maintains and supports high quality, cost effective SAP HCM based functional and technical modules to meet the business requirements.
- The Business System Analyst (SAP HCM TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL) plans, coordinates and participates in the reviews of business processes required for new application's deployment, existing application's charge management, application's security and controls, and the provision of enhancements of existing application.
- Develop Interfaces required between systems running on different hardware and software environments. Participates in the evaluation of packages to match business requirements.
- undertakes configuration, testing, upgrade and maintenance of the company's investments in proprietary SAP technologies & software packages.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with SAP knowledge.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in the Information Technology field.
- A minimum of 3 years in implementing Intranet, Internet, Electronic Document Management Systems and Enterprise Content Management solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft development platforms and technologies (such as .Net Framework, Visual Studio, rls, XML, SOA, etc) is a must.
- Fair knowledge of business processes automation to support large scale project execution.
- Fair knowledge and experience in IT Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle processes and activities,
- Experience in deployment of software applications across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of SAP, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) is an added value
Start Date : 20/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs