- Plan and perform the activities related to the Enterprise Microsoft Applications in the area Enterprise Portal, Intranet solutions, Company's websites and Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Ensure the delivery of web solutions that meet Company's needs and requirements. Execute the assigned projects (throughout their entire lifecycle: requirements study, design, selection, development, testing and implementation) for the implementation of assigned applications in order to meet Company's business requirements. In charge of supporting and training the applications users and administering the systems. Perform the changes and enhancements on the systems including system upgrades.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of working experience in the Information Technology field.
- A minimum of 3 years in implementing Intranet, Internet, Electronic Document Management Systems and Enterprise Content Management solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft development platforms and technologies (such as .Net Framework, Visual Studio, rls, XML, SOA, etc) is a must.
- Fair knowledge of business processes automation to support large scale project execution.
- Fair knowledge and experience in IT Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle processes and activities,
- Experience in deployment of software applications across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of SAP, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) is an added value.
Start Date : 20/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs