WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services.
We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. We currently employ 31,400 people in 157 offices across 46 countries.
We are current seeking candidates interested discussing the role of Construction Lead for a potential Offshore Construction project with an anticipated award of February 2016.
This role is responsible for managing the Construction Preparation Team in planning and implementation of approved designs for execution. This is a brownfield, offshore oil production facilities scope.
You responsibilities would include:
• Manage team to plan execution and deliver all equipment, materials and services to execute projects
• Coordinate with Construction Execution Team to advise execution plan, resource requirements and status of materials, up to handover to that team.
• Engage with Project Team and Operations early in the project to ensure constructability and execution is considered in design, budget and schedule
• Manage preparation and evaluation of equipment materials, fabrication and services bids/tender and delivery, in conjunction with Procurement Dept.
• Manage Team to perform execution planning, constructability reviews and organize specialized services, scaffolding and logistics
• Provide additional supervision, support and Quality Control resources to Construction Execution Team to cover resource shortages for campaign and non- campaign execution
• Develop and maintain communication processes between PE, Construction Execution and Operations to ensure close coordination in plans
Engineering degree or trade in pipe fitting or fabrication with extensive offshore construction experience
20 years in construction, with 10 years offshore.
10 years construction supervisory experience
Experience of offshore projects within GCC region preferred
Start Date : 20/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs